Thursday, 15 December 2011
My I wish you, who are so kind as to visit here and read my words, a very happy Christmas, and a very healthy and peaceful 2012; may God bless you.
Song of Solomon 2:3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.
Jesus Christ The Apple Tree; sung by the choir of King's College Cambridge.
1. The tree of life my soul hath seen,Laden with fruit and always green: the trees of nature fruitless be compared with Christ the apple tree.
2. His beauty doth all things excel: by faith I know, but ne'er can tell the glory which I now can see In Jesus Christ the apple tree.
3. For happiness I long have sought,and pleasure dearly I have bought: I missed of all; but now I see 'tis found in Christ the apple tree.
4. I'm weary with my former toil, here I will sit and rest awhile: under the shadow I will be, of Jesus Christ the apple tree.
5. This fruit doth make my soul to thrive, it keeps my dying faith alive; which makes my soul in haste to be with Jesus Christ the apple tree.
Christ is indeed in everything.
Posted by Rev. Peter Doodes at 09:41